Wednesday, February 10, 2016

If #Hillary Clinton Told the Truth about Wall Street


 Car, Red, Driver, Gentleman, Affluence

Reporter: Mrs Clinton can you tell us a little bit about your speeches to Wall Street and why you think they were worth hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Mrs Clinton: Well I told them that I would protect them and make sure they continued to do business as usual. They obviously paid that type of money as a pay off and to make sure I keep doing what they want me too. What are you stupid?

Reporter: Mrs Clinton are you OK? You are not on your talking points.

Campaign Manager: The interview is suspended. Listen you creep if you report any of this you are ruined. You understand? Obviously Mrs Clinton is not in her right mind right now. Let me have that tape.

Reporter: Yes sir.

Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment